Los Angeles, Aug 19 - Singer Kelly Osbourne says she cried when her two-year-old niece Pearl told her she loved her. 

Pearl - the daughter of her brother Jack and his wife Lisa - called her on the phone for the first time recently.

She called me and told me that she loved me on the phone for the first time the other day and I burst into tears hearing that little voice going, 'Auntie Kelly, I love you.', Osbourne told People magazine.

I had tears just roll down my face.

She is convinced Pearl is the most incredible child she has ever seen.

Osbourne said: She is just the most incredible, incredible little bundle of joy and the most beautiful - she's so funny.

I'm not just saying that because she's my niece. Even other people are like, 'I have a kid, but that kid's real cute.'

The 29-year-old recently came in third place in a poll to find the auntie of the year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top